Here are some tips on how to maintain your house stuccos sidings' clean and great looking condition.
Clean It Frequently
Different kinds of dirt easily stick to the stucco sidings, so regular cleaning is required.
You don't need sidings experts to complete the cleaning process. Here is a guide for you.
1. Get a water spray; preferably, the one that has more pressure.
2. To moisten the sidings, spray it with water.
3. Then, put cleaning solution into the spray. You can now spray the sidings by starting from the top as the dirt fails own.
4. Next, use a scrub and brush the sidings.
5. Scrub it with patience, and caution when there you see rust.
6. Now, use your spray again and wash the scrubbed parts with water. Always start from the top and end at the bottom.
Clean It Without a Glitch
1. Do the cleaning like an expert. For a thorough cleaning, scan every single part of the sidings. And, when you see any dirt residue repeat the cleaning steps 2 to 6.
2. Complete cleaning one section first before starting the other one.
3. Leave the cleaning solution on the sidings for 10 minutes for the more clean result. Ensure all the dirt is removed by brushing the sidings slowly and cautiously.
Don’t Wait for the Molds to Spread
Directly clean the sidings if you see any small molds. So, it would not spread to the other areas.
To clean the molds, you need to put bleach on the sidings. Here are the steps for using bleach to remove molds.
1. You need to rinse the stucco sidings first with water.
2. Then, apply water with bleach using a sponge.
3. Then, rinse off the mixture of water and bleach.
4. Re-inspect the sidings after a day.
Check the stucco sidings to see if there are no flaws or cracks. It is harder to clean the sidings if there are molds and dirt inside the damaged part.
Nonetheless, you can fill it with caulk to avoid molds and dirt inside the crack. You can only clean the filled with caulk area at least after a week.
Moreover, stucco sidings specialist should fix the major cracks or damage.
Stucco sidings’ paint can decline just like the others sidings. On the other hand, you can fix it by re-painting the stucco siding. You can even change the color of the entire sidings if you prefer to.
There are types of paint that are used for stucco sidings. Your option can either be Acrylic latex or alkyd-based paint. The choice is yours, though you can ask paintstucco.com if you need more information about paints and painting your stucco sidings.
You may also need to use a primer if there are more parts to be repaired. This would give you a beautiful outcome.
Should You Really Do Them?
Yes, you should do the mentioned steps above. There’s nothing more satisfying than to see your house exterior look clean and stunning.